Sunday, November 15, 2009

My Personal Favourites.

I have been interested in animals for all my life and people always ask me what my favourite animal is. So here are my top four favourite animals.

Number four- Tapir. I'm pretty sure these guys came to exist when some experiment with an elephant and hippo went horribly wrong. They are very unusual looking, but so cool at the same time.



Number three- The Giant Anteater. Anteaters in general are pretty awesome animals, but the fact that the Giant Anteater is in fact GIANT, makes it just that much cooler.

Number two- Sloth. I'm pretty sure in my next life i would want to be a sloth. Chillin' up in tree tops, eating leaves and barley moving sounds like my kind of life.


Number uno- Anaconda. Not only a cool movie, but a cool animal. Nothing says badass like the largest snake in the world.


PS- To you Arthur fans out there, Arthur is an A-A-R-D-V-A-R-K, which is a type of anteater.

4 comments:

  1. I remember one of the main reasons we had to go to San Diego was so you could see the Anaconda in the zoo!

    Great post!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would have to say i would be a Tapir ...Ive never heard of them (sad?) but the seem to be the oddest looking. And obv still love my aardvark arthur...haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am surprised the Duck-billed Platypus didn't make your list! ... Cool Blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE THE SLOTH. He is my homeboy.
    LOVES HIM.

    - jac fac

    ReplyDelete