Thursday, November 19, 2009

The One and Only...


There is only one man out there whose voice rivals Morgan Freemans. I'm talking about the one, the only... Sir David Frederick Attenborough. Yes ladies and gentleman this man has the voice of a thousand singing angels. I thought it would be appropriate to dedicate one of my blogs to this fine man because he is at one with the animals. Attenborough is on my list of top 10 people I want to meet; he's up there with Alex Trebek and Regis Philbin. At the ripe age of 83, Attenborough has no problem getting his hands dirty to teach others about wildlife, whether it’s digging around in the mud to find the world’s largest earthworm, or getting down on his hands and knees to observe a rare lizard. This man shows no signs of slowing down. Keep on truckin' Dave!

PS- Please do not be fooled by his miss-pronunciation of words such as "sleuth" instead of sloth, "deeficate" instead of defecated…this man knows his stuff. And I’m pretty sure if you’re a “Sir” you can make up whatever words you want. All the power to you David! :)

4 comments:

  1. Most excellent - SDA IS the man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only thing better than David, is your impression of David haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think you should date him. you have ALOT in common: love to travel, learn about animals.

    SDA + SJH = <3.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm, He is single...
    If it doesnt work out with George Clooney and I then I will give SDA a ring.

    ReplyDelete